cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tayt2019
Constellation

Broken screen, cant fix it outside the country

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, im relatively New to the Samsung comunity so sorry of I Put this in a wrong category or I make any mistake...

I bought a s9 second hand (no warranty) in Colombia, it all worked fine, a few months after I moved to saudia Arabia and accidentally cracked my screen, here's the problem, I took it to a Samsung repair center and they've told me that they can't really fix the screen since the model is different and that it can only really be fixed in the original place where it was bought, what do I do now?, many thanks in advanced...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken screen, cant fix it outside the country

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken screen, cant fix it outside the country

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post