JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buying a new Original Smart switch adapter

(Topic created: 06-15-2019 09:56 AM)
user6MmRpQ1NZV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I need to get a new smart switch adapter for my S9.  does anyone know where I can get an original and not a cheap knockoff?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would be more than happy to assist you with finding the part. Are you referring to the USB micro to USB-C adapter?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user6MmRpQ1NZV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you,  No, the female USB to male USB-C adapter that comes with the phone to transfer data from old phone to the new one. I think they also call it the OTG or On The Go adapter.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Gotcha, thanks for confirming. You can check our parts distributor J&J International on www.samsungparts.com or you can call them for a more accurate inventory at 800-627-4368 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.