cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Calendar App lost events from an online calendar

On Monday, I lost access to all calendar events from an internet calendar. The calendar is listed under the Microsoft Exchange email account, but the actual events are gone. I tried removing and reinstalling, but no luck. Any thoughts?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calendar App lost events from an online calendar

@AndreaF Have you made sure that your phone and apps are up to date?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Any update on this? I have the same thing on my S10 and it started about the same time. I've updated all apps, firmware is on latest version and I've even deleted and added my account again. Unfortunately with no result. My email is syncing properly, so account settings are also 100% fine.

Funny thin; when I create items on my phone they are synced to outlook calendar, but items created in outlook, aren't synced with samsung calendar.

Found this instruction: Navigate to your settings > apps > Samsung Calendar app > force stop > storage > clear cache. But that doesn't help either.

What to do?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

hi,

this means that the outgoing server is working fine since when you created an event from the calendar will sync to your outlook

the problem is the incoming server from the settings of the phone.

I would suggents to install outlook app to the phone. then remove the outlook email on the list of the accounts on settings, then try to add it again, 

If you use the outlook app and can received a sync from outlook calendar thru your phone, make sure that the outlook email from you accounts sync option for calendar is turns on.

SETTINGS>> accounts and backup>> accounts>> outlook email>> callendar sync = on

Highlighted
Astronaut

I had this happen and there seems like no solutions out there. Until I did the following, I opened the calendar on my Samsung S9+ and went to a day, In my case Friday May 29. I get paid every 2 weeks and like to have a reminder, so I hit the + to add event, gave it a Title from my already used Title, made sure my location was at My Calendars, under Repeat I Customized for 2 weeks and under Duration I put Forever. Then I saved it. After that my phone said this overlaps with another event. I scrolled to the next month and Holy $hit there is my whole missing calendar going through the few years. I deleted my duplicate event and Synced my phone. It's all there. I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to your Exchange Administrator.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the exact same. Tried even removing and readding my Exchange Account. No luck.