cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user62GEv07aai
Constellation

Calendar facewidget for always on display

The calendar on my always on display screen is showing my "All Day" events for today and tomorrow. I have checked my settings for battery saver, optimization, and time zone. They are all correct. This started a couple month ago and is very confusing since it looks like all of the events are for today. Help! I need to fix this ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calendar facewidget for always on display

Just to clarify, are you not wanting the events to show on your Always on Display?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usermTYFwzeVHo
Astronaut

The problem is that the widget show us the event for the day and the event for tomorrow.
exemple : it's the 2nd January and I have 2 event + 3rd January it's the birthday of my friend,

The widget show me on de 2nd January :

1) Birthday Friend | All day

2) Event 1 | 1pm

3) Event 2 | 3pm

I don't want to see the 1) Birthday because it's for tomorrow...

It is possible ?

Samsung_9V4xAoA
Astronaut

What do u mean fact widget

Highlighted
userlck68OSIA7
Constellation

I have the same issue. On Dec 30, my AOD showed two events and both said "New Year's Eve all day". It wasn't NYE which caused a little confusion since I was in Vegas and not really paying attention to the day/date. The same thing happened on Dec 31, but it said "New Year's Day all day". How can this be fixed?