cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_AnqfZmV
Astronaut

Call and Text Continuity

I would like to be able to text from my new tab s6. The settings are not on my galaxy s9 and it won't seem to work. Why is this? I use Verizon wireless

8 REPLIES 8
Supernova

Re: Call and Text Continuity

@Samsung_AnqfZmV wrote:

I would like to be able to text from my new tab s6. The settings are not on my galaxy s9 and it won't seem to work. Why is this? I use Verizon wireless

I am using T-Mobile and I remember seeing the option on my S10 and now on my Note10.

The setting is under advanced features.  You don't have that? 

alissa914
Constellation

I had it on the S10 too, but it's not on the S9 for me either.  And when I try to open it on my Tab S6, it lists an old number I used to have but no longer have.  The option on the S9 is not present... not that it's disabled and there... it's completely not present where it is in the Tab S6 or in Call settings.  Even the find option can't find it.

Samsung_AnqfZmV
Astronaut

No I don't. It should be right here, but it's not. Why is that?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Samsung_AnqfZmV Currently the Call & Text on Other Devices feature is only available for the Australian Wi-Fi variants Galaxy Tab S6, Note10, Note10+ and Note10+ 5G. https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/using-call-text-on-other-devices/

userSpDu0YwIoQ
Asteroid

I am having the same issue. I do not buy the only available in Australia. Why is this not working? it is clearly advertised on the website. 

Annotation 2019-12-03 122926.png

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi!  I would like to look into this further.  Could you send me a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

alissa914
Constellation

Not sure why you need a PM unless you want to throw some beta ROMs our way.  If so, I volunteer.  I have TMobile S9 with current ROM and this option is not on my phone either.  OneUI is at version 1.0 so I assume that's part of it.  If we're getting Android 10 in March for TMobile, then I guess I'll see if I get it on that.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please get back to us as soon as you can. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.