cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Can't Make or Receive Calls Since Android 10 Update

I recently updated my phone to the S10 update and Now in certain area I can't make or receive calls can someone Pleaseeee help me! Is anyone else that updated to the latest version having these issues?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Bad update

Try updating your profile and PRL under setting-updates.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi Raymond can you please tell me how you find that information in my phone😔

Highlighted

It's in the settings app under system updates.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Can't Make or Receive Calls Since Android 10 Update

I'm having the same issue. Does everything else work but calls? Are you getting "couldn't connect"? Who is your carrier? Mine is att. Spoke with a samsung rep they suggested trying a different sim card from the same carrier to determine if it's a network or phone problem. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've done this. This does NOT fix the problem as the problem is not with ATT but with the update.  So far Samsung has replaced my motherboard, charging port, and lcd. Att has replaced the SIM card. Every time they do, it works until i cross certain geographical boundaries near my home.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@userDhF508vdnP This is frustrating.  I'm supposed to send my phone to them for them to "fix it" but from your experiences they aren't going to be able to. 

@userDhF508vdnP wrote:

I've done this. This does NOT fix the problem as the problem is not with ATT but with the update.  So far Samsung has replaced my motherboard, charging port, and lcd. Att has replaced the SIM card. Every time they do, it works until i cross certain geographical boundaries near my home.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Their "special team" was supposed to call me today (on a loaner phone) to "fix" the problem but they never did. I did however try something someone posted and it seemed to "fix" it. I didn't leave my SIM card in my S9 to verify it all day today in case they called and I needed to do stuff with my S9 for them (but they never called like they were supposed to). Anyhow, last night when I partially followed another suggestion in this chat, it started working! I took my SIM card out of my loaner phone, put it in my S9, and dialed #*#4636#*#, it started working again! I didn't get to the rest of their instructions because it was late but that made it work temporarily. Good luck!

Highlighted
Astronaut

@Megpie yes everything else is working, and it's giving me the same message couldn't connect. I'm with cricket they're through at&t. I've tried 3 new sim cards nothing is helping I've tried just about everything. I don't know what else to do.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Samsung_YGS5Xt0 I took my phone to a Samsung service center and they didn't see an issue now I'm supposed to send my phone to them for "repairs". I plan to send tomorrow. I will let you know the outcome once I find out (7-9 days).  I'm thinking they won't be able to resolve it.