cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't delete images

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to delete some images from my galaxy s9 but it won't let me. It keep saying "couldn't move image to trash. Try again?" The are located on my SD card-DCIM file.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Can't delete images

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@userVeCflIOvwX

I don't know exactly how you're trying to delete the image files that are stored in the SD card.

If you're using the gallery app and the SD card shows as an album are you syncing that album with Samsung cloud gallery sync? If so turn off sync for that particular album and try to delete them again. 

Have you tried opening my files and select the SD card and try deleting the image files directly from the SD card? 

CLF 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@userVeCflIOvwX

I don't know exactly how you're trying to delete the image files that are stored in the SD card.

If you're using the gallery app and the SD card shows as an album are you syncing that album with Samsung cloud gallery sync? If so turn off sync for that particular album and try to delete them again. 

Have you tried opening my files and select the SD card and try deleting the image files directly from the SD card? 

CLF 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turn off my syncing & tried deleting images, it actually works this time thx. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@userVeCflIOvwX

Thanks for the reply I'm glad to hear it's working again. 

Thanks, 

CLF