cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwb19032
Constellation

Re: Can't disable the Bixby button after the Android Pie update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S9+ but I am now longer using it mainly due to the stupid Bixby button and the inability of disabling it. I now us an IPhone 10R.

I also have a S3 watch that I stopped using all of the time because of the last update which caused the alarm function unreachable,

userDWqsiSBvxr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thats funny, i have to agree the terms, to change the settings. I had the samsung galaxy 1,2,3,4 mini,6,7,8 and 9. i think with the 6 the button was there. never used it. i mean never on purpose. how people manny are using this button? time for another phone then samsung? by the way, your reply isn't an answer to the question. it is the best second answer. but the real answer is, you cant disable it (without 3party tools) so thanks a lot for the update

userR8JhPP2MAl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I personally like Bixby. Idk how you accidently pressed tht button so many times its became a problem for you. And again just disable it...

Highlighted
userkAYGo0AIDZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an insult!

In Bixby 2.3.02.1 I can't find any option to disable button or change to double click. I'm definitely not looking at samsung for my new phone. Using S9 at the moment but most of my friends do not use Samsung anymore. And I don't feel any loyalty to Samsung anymore (after many years using only Samsung phones).

It's same as stupid Nokia, they limited users in many ways. Now Samsung is disrespecting users ownership of our own devices. And apparently sales drop.

If you show respect to the users you will be far better.  Good luck.