cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqKmVK9BP9k
Constellation

Re: Can't disable the Bixby button after the Android Pie update

I went to great lengths to be able to afford to buy the Note 8. I wanted to go back to Samsung because I liked my S5. 

NEVER AGAIN! I can't get rid of Game Tools, can't remap the Bixby button (and now I can't even disable the button). There is so much Samsung bloatware that I now hate Samsung. All of the bloatware cannot be uninstalled, some of it enables other features when I try it out, AND MANY FEATURES ARE DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO DISABLE ONCE THEY ARE SWITCHED ON.

It's my phone, not Samsung's! And if they can't understand that, I'll switch to a different brand. It's frustrating, because Samsung makes great hardware, but ruins it with their heavy handedness. 

Highlighted
useruf7F3vGJns
Constellation

Re: Can't disable the Bixby button after the Android Pie update

I have always had an android phone.  My past 3 have been Samsung.  I absoutely hate this S9 with my entire being.  I hate the Bixby feature.  I hate that button, its not good enough that it takes two taps to open it.  I never want it to open.  Its so annoying!!  Bixby is annoying and I don't want it!!  

I want to be able to customize MY PHONE to work the way I WANT.  NOT THE WAY SAMSUNG wants!!  

The battery is unacceptable too.  I am considering cutting my loses and buying a different phone.  That's how much this phone is driving me crazy