cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yigittopcu
Constellation

Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone, 

I never get updates. It say "The latest updates have already been installed. 

Current version: G960FXXU1BRF8/G960FOXM1BRF7/G960FXXU1BRF5 

Security patch level: 1 June 2018

 

We have two of this phone. Other phone got dozens of updates.

 

 

Lastly I changed my sim card today and can't see my number about phone menu.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I had this issue as well. Some carriers have to push the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

View solution in original post

Reply
Loading...
7 REPLIES 7
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@yigittopcu wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I never get updates. It say "The latest updates have already been installed. 

Current version: G960FXXU1BRF8/G960FOXM1BRF7/G960FXXU1BRF5 

Security patch level: 1 June 2018

 

We have two of this phone. Other phone got dozens of updates.

 

 

Lastly I changed my sim card today and can't see my number about phone menu.


What is your sim carrier and region of the phone?


Reply
Loading...
yigittopcu
Constellation

Re: Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charkatak wrote:

@yigittopcu wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I never get updates. It say "The latest updates have already been installed. 

Current version: G960FXXU1BRF8/G960FOXM1BRF7/G960FXXU1BRF5 

Security patch level: 1 June 2018

 

We have two of this phone. Other phone got dozens of updates.

 

 

Lastly I changed my sim card today and can't see my number about phone menu.


What is your sim carrier and region of the phone?


Vodafone Turkey

Reply
Loading...
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@yigittopcu wrote:

@Charkatak wrote:

@yigittopcu wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I never get updates. It say "The latest updates have already been installed. 

Current version: G960FXXU1BRF8/G960FOXM1BRF7/G960FXXU1BRF5 

Security patch level: 1 June 2018

 

We have two of this phone. Other phone got dozens of updates.

 

 

Lastly I changed my sim card today and can't see my number about phone menu.


What is your sim carrier and region of the phone?


Vodafone Turkey


Can you go to settings>about phone>software information and take screenshot of the screen


Reply
Loading...
yigittopcu
Constellation

Re: Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charkatak wrote:

@yigittopcu wrote:

@Charkatak wrote:

@yigittopcu wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I never get updates. It say "The latest updates have already been installed. 

Current version: G960FXXU1BRF8/G960FOXM1BRF7/G960FXXU1BRF5 

Security patch level: 1 June 2018

 

We have two of this phone. Other phone got dozens of updates.

 

 

Lastly I changed my sim card today and can't see my number about phone menu.


What is your sim carrier and region of the phone?


Vodafone Turkey


Can you go to settings>about phone>software information and take screenshot of the screen


 

Reply
Loading...
yigittopcu
Constellation

Re: Can't get any update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I downloaded smart switch on pc. No updates again.s9smartSwitch.PNG

Reply
Loading...
BChel5ea
Astronaut

I had this issue as well. Some carriers have to push the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this issue as well. Some carriers have to push the updates to your phone. I'm with ATT so I called and they had it sent to my phone so I could update. Now, I did have to still factory reset my phone to get it to go through for some reason but it worked. Also, when if you are behind a few updates then you have to update the phone several times. You can check online to find out what the latest update is and check your settings to ensure that it is all the way up to date. I hope that helps

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I had this issue as well. Some carriers have to push the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

View solution in original post

Reply
Loading...