cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVM8bjXF8UH
Asteroid

Can't redeem Glow Skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't redeem the Glow skin. The Glow skin shows up in my Fortnite store with a price of $0.00. When I try to purchase it it the screen jumps over to the last tab in the store and tries to sell me vbucks. I have added a credit card to the galaxy store manually since there was no popup or promt to enter one. But it still won't let me purchase it. I am unable to gift the skin either. I have followed all of the instructions but nothing seems to work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userVM8bjXF8UH
Asteroid

Re: Can't redeem Glow Skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once I earned some vbucks it added the option to gift the skin. I was able to gift the skin to myself. Seems cheap to block the skin until you buy or earn vbucks. Especially since it doesn't tell you that in game, just redirects you to buy vbucks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_CXhO4UH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe it was already reedemed by someone who had your phone previously.

userVM8bjXF8UH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my phone brand new from the carrier. 

userVM8bjXF8UH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once I earned some vbucks it added the option to gift the skin. I was able to gift the skin to myself. Seems cheap to block the skin until you buy or earn vbucks. Especially since it doesn't tell you that in game, just redirects you to buy vbucks.

View solution in original post

useryhpeUAJzTW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No gift the skin to yourself. Go to gift then press gift to yo self and then you have to enter the credit card information then it comes