cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqcSDuQrT5j
Constellation

Can't redeem glow skin

Recently I tried to redeem the fortnite Glow skin on my S9 and when I clicked the skin in store and clicked purchase it simply redirects me to the V-bucks page with no prompt for me to enter my credit card nor PayPal account. 

19 REPLIES 19
Samsung_bqWpKWa
Astronaut

Re: Can't redeem glow skin

I am having the same problem!

userfSLgVZnkpe
Constellation

Im having the exact sane problem has anyone figured out a solution???

userHWqqnQk7hV
Astronaut

Just gift yourself the skin. When at the purchase screen select gift instead of purchase and gift yourself the skin by selecting the treat yo self option.

userBdhpRGSWwl
Astronaut

This works Smiley Very Happy

usero5K0YEOwBJ
Constellation

I'm having the exact same problem with my S10+.... And I can't try gifting it because that isn't even an option, just purchase. Has anyone figured anything out? Will this be fixed by the 19th???

user8tlZOFQTKY
Constellation

Same on my note 8. No option to gift and goes to vbucks store. I've talked to epic, sent me to samsung and they now sending me back to epic....

userrsmJFSCUH3
Astronaut

Resized_Screenshot_20191221-003831_Fortnite~3.jpg

I tried again today and got this. Fine other than when I close that window I still can't purchase it OR gift it. There isn't even an option to do so! Has anyone else seen this?

userrsmJFSCUH3
Astronaut

Samsung and Epic keep giving me the run around one telling me to contact the other, but nobody has any answers! If we're unable to get this by the 31st are we just SOL?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/games/fortnite/redeem-outfits/?merchant=17946&cid=uk_paid_affiliat...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.