cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cant access data samsung cloud

Hello, Community.

I'm starting a thread here because i don't know what else to do, and hopefully some of you will have the answers to my prayers.

Normally I'm great a tech-guy, and i don't have difficulty using various platforms or devices. But some weeks ago i lost my samsung galaxy s9+ SM-G965F, and on the phone i ofcourse logged into Samsung Cloud and saved some information, so i could access it if something were to happen, which it did.

Here i now am without a phone, and want to access the different notes i have written in samsug notes, but when i log in using my computer i simply cant press anything it seems. All I'm able to do is see how much data I've used, and how the data is distributed across the different categories.

But I would like to see the specific notes and what's on them, is that not possible? or what?

Please help.

-Daniel

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cant access data samsung cloud

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Cant access data samsung cloud

About the only thing you can access is your photo gallery if you have one saved. Forget about S notes, contacts or anything else that is stored in the Samsung Cloud. I can't even get my GS10+ to override the contacts data that is on the Samsung Cloud--or for that matter login to the Samsung Clould to delete the contacts data so I can start over again. I may have to bite the bullet and go back to the Iphone if it doesn't get resolved.