cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Cant update to android 10

So I recently got my new galaxy s9 plus from a friend and its tmobile unlocked. Witch means I'm using it in my ATT service. I've tried updating my phone through the settings app but it tells me it's up to date and it's running android 9 pie. Does anyone know how to fix this. I really want to get android 10.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Cant update to android 10

Hello @Luiz_246 ,

So because your device is unlocked from tmobile but using the AT&T network you may not recieve the update. You may need to go into you nearest Samsung certified facility listed below:

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

I dont recommend trying to load the software on your own as you may lock you unlocked device back to Tmobile. 

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if your question was resolved. If not please follow up for more assistance. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Trust me, you don't want Android 10! The problems associated with this software right now are horrible!

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Floorit65 you make a good point. New software always come with bugs and glitches. they normally smooth it out with software patches. We love the feedback to know what needs to be fixed.