cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Change the text colour on my LOCK SCREEN only

OK, I have dark mode on and everything is fine, however my lock screen is 'winter white' - Going accross the lock screen I have a disclaimer asking 'If youu find my phone, please e-mail XXXX as soon as possible'. The only problem is, is that it is nearly unreadable as the font is also white! Can I changet this one line to black without affecting the rest of the phone? Thanks... πŸ‘

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Change the text colour on my LOCK SCREEN only

Hey dude try to take a screenshot from your lock screen...

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey,

@KriptikChicken

It should change the text color automatically based on the lock screen background color. System settings, lock screen, notifications, turn on auto reverse text color.

The contact information text color also changes to match the clock color when we select a custom color. I think the first color option in clock style matches the clock color and contact information with background color. I have a dark background color so I set it to white.

Try some different combinations to see if you can get it black.

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQU7DTA8

Security Patch Level

February 1st 2020 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi

I have the same problem.  Auto reverse text colour only when the s10 is not on dark mode, when I'm on dark mode which I like a lot, notification text is only white no matter what color the background is, I had a white lock screen photo and worked well with auto reverse text colour, my notification text is black for me to read, when the dark mode came out and I turned it on, the notification is only white.  I've been waiting for them to fix this bugs, but after a few updates, this issue still not fixed. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted
Constellation

never really paid attention πŸ€”