I have a Galaxy S9+. I've had this phone for about 2 or 3 months. Recently, I've began to notice that when I press the "clear " button when I have a lot of notifications, if freezes/lags for a couple of seconds. If I press a button like the home button while it's lagging, it won't work until it's done. It has never done this until recently. Is there a reason why this is happening? Or how to fix it?
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
You can use these steps to do so, give it a try!
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.