Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid

Cloud Gallery Sync problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have a problem with the Cloud. It doesn't sync my photos. They are on the phone's storage. So far I've tried:

• Relogging to Samsung account
  • Turn syncing off then on
  • Delete cache of Samsung Cloud
  • Restarting phone
  • untick the album then tick it back

So far, only like 1/3 of my photos are uploaded. Last synced photos are from 1st month of this year. No error or anything. It just straight up ignore my photos. I also uninstalled google gallery so there aren't two clouds solutions at once.

Can anyone help me please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid

Re: Cloud Gallery Sync problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have. Gallery is set up just fine. It doesn't sync even when I click the "Sync now" button, that's what's weird. When I click sync now it works a few sec and then does nothing. Even the time of the last sync doesn't change. That changed only once when I relogged into the account, but even then the sync didn't sync anything.

Thank you for trying to help me. Really appreciate it.

edit: I've managed to get it working. I've deleted my Samsung acc from the phone, then deleted data of cloud App, restarted phone and then logged into the Samsung acc.

16 REPLIES 16
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried using Samsung Smart switch to sync your photos?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't. In the Switch app, the options are Wireless or Cable, but when I use wireless it just starts searching for 2nd device, no mention of cloud. I just need to be able to use Samsung Sync.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked your gallery settings and confirmed that you have Sync with Samsung cloud enabled after the update?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have. Gallery is set up just fine. It doesn't sync even when I click the "Sync now" button, that's what's weird. When I click sync now it works a few sec and then does nothing. Even the time of the last sync doesn't change. That changed only once when I relogged into the account, but even then the sync didn't sync anything.

Thank you for trying to help me. Really appreciate it.

edit: I've managed to get it working. I've deleted my Samsung acc from the phone, then deleted data of cloud App, restarted phone and then logged into the Samsung acc.

Highlighted
SSJTris
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

when you say you delted the data of the cloud App do you mean going into your apps -> samsung cloud -> storage-> clear data? Sorry I'm having the same problem and just want it to work.  

useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

yes exactly. You can try the things I've written in the 1st post, if this doesn't work. Just play around with these things, it took me like an hour to make it work.

FM-RIO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got the same issue in my Samsung S10+ and I went through all steps you mentioned and it only sync videos. I'm really stuck and I haven't only your case as similar one.the interesting part is the videos are instantly uploaded but photos are completely ignored 

SSJTris
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, have you been able to figure it out yet?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?