Original topic:

Cloud Gallery Sync problem

(Topic created: 09-02-2019 12:22 PM)
useruVk5ymGHtS
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

I have a problem with the Cloud. It doesn't sync my photos. They are on the phone's storage. So far I've tried:

• Relogging to Samsung account
  • Turn syncing off then on
  • Delete cache of Samsung Cloud
  • Restarting phone
  • untick the album then tick it back

So far, only like 1/3 of my photos are uploaded. Last synced photos are from 1st month of this year. No error or anything. It just straight up ignore my photos. I also uninstalled google gallery so there aren't two clouds solutions at once.

Can anyone help me please?

SSJTris
Asteroid
Options

I have the same problem, have you been able to figure it out yet?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " âś“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options

Delete samsung account from device and reboot and add account agian

mattia83Ita
Constellation
Options

Did You solve? I have the same issue with my note10. I had a s8 and everything was working fine. When I changed phone... boom... it only sync videos and no pics 

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

@mattia83Ita Did you try any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously?

mattia83Ita
Constellation
Options

@MrQue@ I tried everything and nothing worked. It only sync video

0 Likes
FM-RIO
Asteroid
Options

I managed this issue download all my picture and video contents using https://support.samsungcloud.com/, switch back to my mobile -> samsung cloud -> delete all data from cloud then create a new folder inside DCIM folder with all photos download on my computer..

After that the samsung cloud start to sync from scratch fixing it.

Don't know the root cause but it seems the Samsung cloud database got corrupted and I believe it is related to a picture dated to Sep-2700 I got in my mobile

0 Likes
Cubano_1st
Constellation
Options

This is happening to me aswell, I have the same model S10+, I have contacted Samsung support several times and  have u found the solution?

Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Give these steps a try: Go to settings > accounts and backups > Samsung Cloud > Gallery> and is the sync option toggled on? If it's toggled on Go to albums to sync and can you tell me what is toggled on?

Be sure to click " âś“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbNHrtXFyhz
Constellation
Options

I have the same problem with my device brand j7 prime and I've tried everything

0 Likes