cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriw1bF5vHkg
Constellation

Collage no longer works

I noticed that after I installed the update that my collage no longer works.only a black screen displays after I choose my pictures.

Please advise

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Collage no longer works

I recommend reaching out to the developers of the Collage app, Due to the app may not be compatible with the One UI update yet.

useriUiYOofgCH
Constellation

It is the collage that is built into the Samsung picture gallery. I'm having the same issue. 

Highlighted
Sun

Hey, 

Sometimes clearing the system cache partition will resolve issues that occur after an update.

You might try opening system settings/apps / gallery!/ storage and clear the cache files. If either of these don't help you could follow the same path and clear the data. Backup your photos and videos first.

CLF 

Red Giant

Which collage app is that? There are many collage app in Playstore. Please provide details.

useriUiYOofgCH
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. It is the collage option that is within the photo gallery. Not a separate or 3rd party app. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have the software version for your Gallery app?

KuroCloe
Astronaut

Hi, i've the same issuee with Collage function in Gallery app.

The Gallery app ha versione 10.0.20.11.

When i try to create a collage, the app ask me to choose max 6 photos. When i confirmed the photos and tap on "Create collage", the app show me black screen with only the layout option.

I've tried to delete cache/data from the Gallery app, but the issue is still present.

Sun

Hey, 

The only thing I can think of is it's using the 360° photo editor to create the collage. Clearing the cache and data might be worth a try.

CLF 

user7h67DpzuTz
Constellation

I have Galaxy A9. I want updates new One UI 2.0.

I have Galaxy A9. I want updates new One UI 2.0.