cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Remo2509
Astronaut

Cricket Wireless OneUI update

Hi there - I have a locked S9 with cricket wireless purchased in January 2019. I noticed on the Cricket website that new software update has been released for S9 but I haven't received any. It was announced almost over 2 weeks ago and I saw online that some folks have received it. I tried manually checking for software updates but it doesn't prompt me to download OneUI. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Already spoke with Cricket and Samsung tech support but no useful advice or suggestions received.

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cricket Wireless OneUI update

Updates are released in waves. You may just not have received yours yet.

userRJ0cvgmgWB
Asteroid

I have had the same issue. I always want to try out the new features of major software upgrades.

Remo2509
Astronaut

I don't know how many waves would it take for my phone to receive these updates. :/

userRJ0cvgmgWB
Asteroid

Hi. I am on Cricket Wireless, and I just got the One UI update on Friday or Saturday.

Remo2509
Astronaut

Still waiting Smiley Sad

Remo2509
Astronaut

Still waiting...

userEO5QOQMVID
Asteroid

Depends on where you live

SpudMan9510
Cosmic Ray

I'm still waiting for the update also

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@SpudMan9510 Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.