cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Current flowing through my hands and fingers.

Within this week I've been experiencing an intense current-like feeling...in boths my hands and fingers, while holding my  samsung 9s . The pain still persists after putting it down .  Experiencing difficulty with finger coordination...ie. moving slower doing tasks..ie. tie shoes...grabbing/ opening items.

Please advise...

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Current flowing through my hands and fingers.

Hey Samsung member,

in this case I would power down your phone and discontinue use and have it looked at. If you don't have a Samsung repair center near your location, you can check if there is a uBreakiFix repair shop near you. If not, you might need to send your device to Samsung for a diagnostic. test. let me know if you need any assistance in getting your device shipped

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.