Current software version not supported for Samsung s9+

Screenshot_20201022-234802_Software update.jpg

Anyone can help me to update my software

Thank you so much.... 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Current software version not supported for Samsung s9+

did you try smartswitch on your computer?
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Current software version not supported for Samsung s9+

if that doesn't work, reflashing at a Samsung center will help...
Highlighted

Have you tried rebooting it? Also ensure that all of your apps and services are as up to date as possible. What carrier do you have? If you bought the device through a carrier and switched without swapping out the phone, it could be an issue with the new network not allowing the updates to be pushed. You could try updating it with a PC, but you would have to know EXACTLY which software file to download and install. The files can vary depending on the carrier. If nothing else works, my advice would be to backup your phone and factory reset it. Is it a carrier model or unlocked model? In other words, have you seen a carrier screen at all during startup and does it match the carrier you currently have? An example of this was when my family tried switching their Verizon devices to what was still MetroPCS at the time. None of the keypad input was recognized when using automated menu prompts with their bank. It was due to the difference in the carrier because some are CDMA carriers whereas others are GSM carriers. Verizon is a GSM carrier. Here is an article that explains the difference.
https://www.pcmag.com/news/cdma-vs-gsm-whats-the-difference
Hope this helps!
Highlighted
Halo

i had that problem once
Highlighted
Comet

May be SIM and current ROM (carrier) mismatch.