cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlK4osGcuoc
Asteroid

Deleting devices from bluetooth settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a long list of devices that I no longer have. I would like to delete them but I don't see a delete option on my s9.

Does anyone know how?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

If you are talking about list of connected devices in Blu...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are talking about list of connected devices in Bluetooth just do the following. Open Bluetooth, next to the name of the devices that you'll like to delete, you'll see like a settings icons tap on it and tap unpair. It'll remove the devices from the bluetooth list.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Deleting devices from bluetooth settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can follow these steps:

1. From the Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Backup and reset. ...
  2. Tap Reset network settings.
  3. Tap Reset Settings.
  4. If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap Reset Settings again to confirm.

Please note: This will delete all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections. You will need to reconnect using the ID and Password (if required).

Comet

If you are talking about list of connected devices in Blu...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are talking about list of connected devices in Bluetooth just do the following. Open Bluetooth, next to the name of the devices that you'll like to delete, you'll see like a settings icons tap on it and tap unpair. It'll remove the devices from the bluetooth list.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

userlK4osGcuoc
Asteroid

It worked. Thank you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It worked. Thank you