cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercyF8iAw9gz
Constellation

Did you regret buying the S9/S9+?

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 for 2 years now, absolutely happy with it with one exception, the battery life. Now it sits around 80% of the original capacity (~2400mAh instead of the original 3000mAh) according to AccuBattery.

I am considering buying an S9, but I can't decide which to choose. I really like the S7's size, it's relatively compact, fits in one hand perfectly, but still big enough to binge watch some Netflix before sleeping etc.

I kinda always wanted a BIG phone, so the S9+ would be perfect... or not? The bigger 3500mAh battery is nice, but then again the bigger screen consumes more. The dual camera is also nice, but the S9's single camera is still pretty awesome as far as I can tell.

Please share any experience coming from the S7. Does it worth it? Is the S9 enough? Or should I go for the big brother S9+? Did you regret buying it? Would you go back?

6 REPLIES 6
__Etch__
Constellation

In my opinion it is definitely worth the upgrade from the...

In my opinion it is definitely worth the upgrade from the S7. I have had both the s9 and s9+ and both are great options. If you are going to carry the s9+ naked then it is very manageable and does not feel unwieldy. With a case and depending upon the style or brand that you choose the s9+ can become too large very quickly. I think this decision will come down to more personal preference.

Sun

Re: Did you regret buying the S9/S9+?

Hey, 

I pre-ordered the galaxy S9 SM-G960U T-mobile and it's a great product. Some software issues recently popped up but that doesn't change my opinion. I'm sure they'll fix them soon enough. I've always wanted to go big with one of the galaxy phones but year after year I always go with the standard size. They fit great in Levi's 501s. I really don't want to have to fight to get a phone in and out of a pocket while moving the herd over to the south fourty. No regrets with this phone and if anything should happen to it I'll buy another S9.

CLF 

Samsung_GAftvRu
Astronaut

I'm outside a its raining

I'm outside a its raining

Samsung_vQBpNdA
Astronaut

I went from the Galaxy Note 4 to the s9+, and I am very s...

I went from the Galaxy Note 4 to the s9+, and I am very satisfied. My only regret is that it does not have an easily removable battery like the note 4. Your upgrade will be less dramatic, so you may / may not feel the same....

userLAHFG2jWTD
Astronaut

I regret buying the S10, it has no notification light. Ughhh

I regret buying the S10, it has no notification light. Ughhh

Ashtoncw11
Astronaut

Honestly I got the s9+ for me and my wife ahd within a te...

Honestly I got the s9+ for me and my wife ahd within a tear I switched, I had the note 8 before and it was a huge drop down. I now have the note 9 and would seriously consider getting that, so much more on a better platform and bigger screen!