cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wonderland
Asteroid

Edge pannel causing glitch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I turned on my weather edge panel it didn't immediately find my location and asked me to click to open. I clicked and nothing immediately happened but after a few seconds the app started opening and closing rapidly. Other things go such as volume control, power key, even certain things on the screen were not affected such as selecting restart after holding the power button. I've soft reset the phone which did not help and have as of now just turned off the weather panel and may factory reset if need be. Has anyone else experienced this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wonderland
Asteroid

Re: Edge pannel causing glitch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I asked my Samsung rep at work about it and he fixed this issue! Navigate into your apps list and force stop weather then clear its data. Should fix the problem!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
usersIZBIvP4Ac
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Mine does the same. I also need to restart my s9. How will the problem be fixed Samsung?
ymatiasc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is also happening to me, but with just about any app. I'm so fed up with it. Samsung what is the solution? I've also soft reset my phone and nothing helps.

userVkoGuoRh6e
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm getting the same issue with the weather edge panel. Samsung, are you fixing this?

Wonderland
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I asked my Samsung rep at work about it and he fixed this issue! Navigate into your apps list and force stop weather then clear its data. Should fix the problem!

View solution in original post

usermQbBmQ4KqS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worked like a charm to fix