cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwTlKH8eGGg
Constellation

Existing order: Change of address (due to backorder)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Due to back order for the galaxy s9, I need to have the shipping address changed.  If I knew it was backordered at time of order, I probably wouldn't have ordered it from samsung (I'm not alone in this complaint according to the other threads).  Apparently this isn't something samsung support can do, but I was told via phone support that I could cancel the order (due to backorder), re-place the order, then call support back and have them 'price match' the promo deal (which was a verizon credit), within 15 days (of original order?).  

As much as I'd like to believe that there's nothing in writing and dealing with samsung support thus far is, well, terrible.   I used the online chat and got none of this info regarding the price match, but only that they couldn't change the address and the expected, and useless, "sorry for your inconvenience".

Is this true? Will samsung match the original black friday promo for a simple address change (due to backorder)?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Existing order: Change of address (due to backorder)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For any questions regarding an online order, you would need to reach out to our E-commerce department directly. Their number is: 1-855-726-8721

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Existing order: Change of address (due to backorder)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For any questions regarding an online order, you would need to reach out to our E-commerce department directly. Their number is: 1-855-726-8721