cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KriptikChicken
Asteroid

[FOUND THE FIX] Bluetooth hedphones not pairing with S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the title states, my TaoTronic TT-BH09 buds are not recognised by my S9+, however it does somethimes does come up with a MAC address which it states that the devices' real name will show when paired, which it never does.

I am guessing that this MAC address belongs to the headphones as the S9+ sees all my other bluetooth devices. (However it could be the neighbours LG G5 SE as it sometimes picks up this! Smiley LOL)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KriptikChicken
Asteroid

Re: [FOUND THE FIX] Bluetooth hedphones not pairing with S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MINTED! I wasn't holding the power button down long enough to get into pairing mode. Now it pairs perfectly with my Galaxy S9+. Check out the video below if you have th same headphones. Smiley Very Happy

Please note: Bluetooth IS backwards compaible. The S9+ is BT 5.0, my headphones are BT 4.1 (there has never been an avalable update)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KriptikChicken
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MINTED! I wasn't holding the power button down long enough to get into pairing mode. Now it pairs perfectly with my Galaxy S9+. Check out the video below if you have th same headphones. Smiley Very Happy

Please note: Bluetooth IS backwards compaible. The S9+ is BT 5.0, my headphones are BT 4.1 (there has never been an avalable update)

View solution in original post

usertpzrC7xhU1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a lot !! Helped me solve the issue

user4heRpotRdL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YESSS!!!! Thank you!