JUMP TO SOLUTION

I search un playstore , but o cant find the Facebook app in s9 +

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Facebook Isnt in PlayStore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@LordSiix This link should direct you to the Facebook app inside the google play store hope it helps you 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.katana

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you referring to Galaxy Store or Play Store. The app doesn't shows up in Galaxy Store, but should be available in Play Store. Usually it depends from where the app was installed either Galaxy Store or Play Store it'll mostly only show from where it was. Installed. If it is play store, Maybe Long press on Play store then select App Info then tap on Storage and then tap on Clear Cache and see if it helps.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@LordSiix This link should direct you to the Facebook app inside the google play store hope it helps you 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.katana

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @LordSiix, @GaryB82 posted a link that will take you straight to Facebook on Google Play. That should resolve the issue.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.