cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Favorite contacts issue

After a recent update, I cannot find a way to add a contact to my favorites list. May I have assistance in this area because the old way doesn't work?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Favorite contacts issue

Hey, 

@user9p7WWB40Tr

If we open the contacts app and select the 3 horizontal bars at the top left side the menu shows an option to expand groups. Each group will display the number of contacts assigned to it.

If you tap the star icon for a contact and it doesn't add them to the favorites group we can select the the contact, select the edit icon, scroll down to groups tap not assigned and assign them to a group manually. We can also create new custom groups if we want to add contacts to groups other than the default group.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you for such a fast reply! My sincerest apologies to you because I found the problem. For some reason, the theme on my phone did not allow me to see the star. I  felt the urge to change my theme and suddenly I could see the star as I have before. Thank you!!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey,

@user9p7WWB40Tr

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. No need to apologize it's not always easy to find the solution. I'm glad you can assign contacts to favorites again.

Have fun, 

Best regards, 

CLF