JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Favorites drawer issue

(Topic created: 04-15-2019 03:14 PM)
userRbSxYGKaEF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Somehow I got a folder that leads to all  my apps in my favorites drawer. I don't know how else describe it. I can't delete or move it either. I had chrome in its spot in the drawer, which jumped to the main home screen section that in turned got rid of another folder I had. I know I'm describing this lousy. I think I probably have to do a factory result, which I'm unable to do atm.Here are pictures. The second is what appears when I click the folderScreenshot_20190415-173555_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-180040_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If your referring to the app button the one with 9 dots hold press the home screen then select home screen settings then turn off the app button do the last picture first hope it helps Screenshot_20190415-181154_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-181217_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-181138_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Lalalandruler
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm pretty sure that's how all Samsung phones are now it's just a shortcut to the app drawer since most people don't realise that you can just swipe up or down. My old galaxy s7 had it

0 Likes