cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Find the lost mobile

Dear manager, Good day. My family and me love! Samsung mobile and every year update those. two years ago i lost my mobile : <edit> and Model : SM-G965F/DS   128Gb with I<edit> but firyunately this year i found it . for starting that device it asked me password but i try all of my passwords but all was wrong. in that mobile i have vauable information and lots of photos . i already refered to your agent in IRAN but lead me to FIND MY MOBILE site but regeretfully i didn't regidtered that mobile there . i really need you seroudly co operation for starting my mobile and use all information of that. please help me to stsrting and save my information .regretfully your Iranian reperesentative could not help to recover and save my information . 

best regards. Fereidoun Amini nava . CEO of KHAZAR ELECTRIC CO. <edit>

Iran - Amol 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Find the lost mobile

Did you have a google account? 

You can try using the lock feature of Google's find my phone and enter a password to secure your device. Then you should be able to use that password to unlock your device.

https://myaccount.google.com/intro/find-your-phone?hl=en-US

I use the Samsung find my phone for these situations so i dont know if this will work. But i hope this helps and your able to get your data.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Dear Je655!! i did everything that you wrote and refer to your representatives but they didn't do anything for me and just advice for factory setting 

Highlighted
Comet

Thank you for letting me know that didnt work.

Im sorry but i dont know of anything you can do other the Samsungs find my phone, and that didnt work for you... they do make it very clear that if you forget your password you picked then your only option is to factory reset and lose your data. Hopefully someone will have a better answer that can help.

Screenshot_20200805-042644_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hello and good day. Thank you very much for your support and assistance. I entered the site, put a valid SIM card in my phone and found it on the site, but I can not unlock it because it announcing that it is offline. I went to your agencies in Iran, but they said they could not do anything and all the information would be lost