cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Watax
Asteroid

Flashing firmware

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus with model number (SM-965U), it was been running AT&T version of one UI firmware, yesterday I flashed it with T-mobile version of one UI but it still booted with AT&T bloatware, their's nothing of T-mobile. Please somebody help me and advise me on how to remove AT&T bloatware, it's so annoying

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Even after flashing a new firmware of T mobile you still...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even after flashing a new firmware of T mobile you still have At&t Bloatware the flash wasn't successful or the firmware you got wasn't the correct one make sure it is TMobile. For more info on flashing and other details of samsung go to this Discord server where you'll be able to get help on Flashing.Make sure when flashing from one Carrier to other you should do clean flash, don't use Home CSC us the other CSC.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

Even after flashing a new firmware of T mobile you still...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even after flashing a new firmware of T mobile you still have At&t Bloatware the flash wasn't successful or the firmware you got wasn't the correct one make sure it is TMobile. For more info on flashing and other details of samsung go to this Discord server where you'll be able to get help on Flashing.Make sure when flashing from one Carrier to other you should do clean flash, don't use Home CSC us the other CSC.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Watax
Asteroid

Please help me with a link where I can download Official...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help me with a link where I can download Official Samsung firmware without speed limit

Highlighted
Watax
Asteroid

The PDA(Baseband version) of the firmware which I downloa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The PDA(Baseband version) of the firmware which I downloaded was G965USQS5CSEA, isn't it the official Samsung S9 plus version for T-mobile?