cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usernEF1TyTIzG
Constellation

Front Camera Fail After Recent Update

I only just bought my Samsung Galaxy S9 brand new in December, but after the last update, the front camera got really blurry for absolutely no reason, so I couldn't use it. Then last night, I restarted my device like it suggests to do every week and my camera fails completely now when I try to turn it to the front camera. I have already tried force stopping the app, I've cleared the data and the cache, I've turned it to safe mode, so I don't know what else to do  

4 REPLIES 4
userxqW2EZzMWa
Asteroid

Re: Front Camera Fail After Recent Update

My camera has been failing since the last update also. I've done everything I was told to try. Even a factory reset. Still not working. The final suggestion is to send it in to be fixed. Which I think it's ridiculous that I have to pay for it to be fixed when it was working perfectly fine the night before, then the new update happened and it stopped working. Hopefully its something that can and will be fixed with a new update. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxqW2EZzMWa We were troubleshooting via private message. Please follow up there.

Samsung_OorcMTW
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I have factory reset the phone and still not able to use the front facing camera.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?