Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Croatoanian
Asteroid

Same issue on my S9!

Same issue on my S9!

userpPfZ157Um3
Asteroid

Re: Front Facing Camera Zoomed, Blurry in Default App and Third Party Apps after March/April Update

I am experiencing these same exact problems!!! It's so annoying!! Samsung better be working on a correction or they're going to be losing a lot of customers. 

userho2N4aJ7vF
Constellation

Re: Front Facing Camera Zoomed, Blurry in Default App and Third Party Apps after March/April Update

have same problem and is already 3phone!

userJQQTt085um
Constellation

This is just too annoying.. Same thing in the A70 as well....

user1vBT8QCbAZ
Constellation

I just brought a new s10 and this issue is a real let down. What is the point of having a high resolution front facing camera is you going to render is useless with basic software issues. This is major problem with most people taking selfies these days with 3rd party apps. This should be in their urgent priority of fixes! 

user19LRpcxoIz
Constellation

I didn't realize that it is just front facing. When my ph...

I didn't realize that it is just front facing. When my phone gets warm outside in the sun, the normal camera starts to vibrate and won't focus. Video and pics won't focus. Saw others with this problem on Samsung site too.

Highlighted
userNAW2XvILzp
Constellation

Same issues on my Note 9...this is absolutely ridiculous. I work for a telecom company and everyday I sell anywhere from 25 to 30 phones and since 2016 I have been pushing clients to go for Samsung but if this continues any longer, I am more than happy to redirect their attention to the Apple devices we have on display. Not even a response from a senior Samsung rep on this thread yet. Extremely frustrated and beyond disappointed in the lack of attention, customer care and urgency from the "best" phone manufacturer in the world. 

userHCZJOxgXr9
Cosmic Ray

I agree I'm really disappointed in how Samsung is handling this. 

userHhzcAK3Cpd
Astronaut

Are they ever going to fix this issue? 

userHCZJOxgXr9
Cosmic Ray

Still nothing / no fix guys.