JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Front facing camera all the sudden zoomed in

(Topic created: 04-19-2019 12:11 PM)
user8TNy0cVubH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
A couple of weeks ago all the sudden my front camera zooms in after a pic is taken. When I am taking the pic it looks "normal" then when I view the picture it's zoomed in and partly cut off... The camera worked great until then. It may have started with the last update. I am not talking about social media apps, my actual camera app that came with the phone is doing this. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
33 Replies
userX9mXvCsCTY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the exact same issue, its annoying!

0 Likes
Dakidd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Seems like if you select quick review your photos will be correct

0 Likes
userHtrASvDuvH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Still no fix. I had my problem escalated by their technical team -- their ultimate solution: Factory Reset.  I did all this nonsense.. and it still didn't fix anything.

My camera crops photos in single person selfie mode when the Flash is OFF or Auto. If i leave the Flash in ON, it works fine BUT, no filters are saved to the Gallery photos. If i deal with having an ultra cropped crappy photo, yay, the filters miraculously stay attached. 

SAMSUNG FIX THIS UI ISSUE PLEASE. The solution is not "trade your phone in"!! The solution is fix your buggy UI that you rolled out carelessly.

JeanRS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Still no fix yet. The front face camera is to zoom in 3rd apps like Instagram, Snapchat, whatsapp. It is really annoying. I hope Samsung makes an update to fix it

0 Likes