cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S9 Active

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend contacting ECommerce in regards to this. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

userQpSzAInnEH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am SOOOO disappointed Samsung has decided to "drop" their Galaxy ACTIVE customers on their [REDACTED], keeping them in the dark and not tell them anything!  If they would even tell us no, there will be no Galaxy S9 Active, at least we would know.  But I guess it's clear now there won't be.  I do hope that the Galaxy S10 has an "Active" model, and soon!  I will not buy another samsung phone.  It will be a Galaxy S10 Active, or I will go with someone else's phone.  And I do not think you have any idea how many customers feel the same way I do!

userEDAlT3td5y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

please keep the ACTIVE line.

cfoote2667
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hoping to hear something on the 9th but there have been no leaks on this phone and no FCC filing yet.

I really hope Samsung keeps the Active line going!

userpAbfjpXUs9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm holding out for the S9 active also hopefully my S7 holds out until it comes out

userY8VcBcHpVA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. My s7 active has began to have problems with functionality. I am anticipating the s9 active and plan to exchange phones as soon as I possibly can. 🙁 I really hope it happens soon. 

usernRfcVGY7qN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since all the updates that Samsung has done my S7 has become useless. It would be nice of Samsung to actually say yes we are making the phone or no we are not making the phone so I know whether I should just switch to LG now or hold out for the S9 active

userh58gFhLpQC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think its time to move on to another brand for me also. Absolutely loved my S7 active but I will never ever buy a curved screen phone. I work construction and absolutely need a smaller durable phone. Because of the nature of my work I actually had purchased an otterbox for my s7 active which actually caused more harm than good. Sand got under the screen protector and scuffed the screen. Now for the past 2 years I've had no case on the phone and its withstood an absolute beating. The screen has a crack and a guage, the reinforced corners have chuncks missing out of them, I have epoxy stuck to the screen and everything still works great. I can even play touch screen games with no issues.

I may have considered going with the S8 Active but the absolute lack of communication about the S9 from Samsung has left me irritated. They have left many customers stuck in limbo waiting for this phone with no word one way or another. So because of their lack of consideration they have lost my business. Maybe they'll wize up and by time the S11 comes around and I'll reconsider.

userFzlLJXzdWH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will not buy a S9 because its going to break.

I will not buy a Note 9 because its going to break.

I am currently using the S7 Active, and i can play football with it and go swimming and take underwater pictures.

Your current lineup cannot do this and never will.

I have been waiting since the beginning of this year to purchase the new Active this year, just to  find out it will not be released ? 

Do you know what that does to customer loyalty ?

I will never look at your phones again, not because you didnt release an active, but because you kept this a secret and delayed and delayed and did not allow us to keep some form of decision making.

The more i think about this the more angry i become.

useru76xaXebnE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So being Samsung is abandoning all us Active lovers, what is the best recommended replacement?