cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5CrORMUfSr
Constellation

Galaxy S9+ Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, does anyone know how to get the beta service for the Galaxy S9+ if you can help me that would be greatly appreciated thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Galaxy S9+ Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no beta for the S9 Phone Line, it had its beta for Pie last year, this year the beta is for the S10 family phones and testing Android 10. 

The S9 will however eventually get Android 10, next year after the release is rolled out to the s10 family and Note 10, then its likely that the note 9 and S9 family will recieve the release update.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5CrORMUfSr  What Beta are you referring to because at the moment I don't know of any beta programs 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
Saintbepis
Asteroid

The android p beta programs been over for almost a year a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The android p beta programs been over for almost a year already what are you talking about?

Highlighted
melenastar
Constellation

I would like to know also. And Fyi, it's a new Beta progr...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to know also. And Fyi, it's a new Beta program. Thnx

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I would like to know also. And Fyi, it's a new Beta progr...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment I don't know of any New Beta Programs 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
user5CrORMUfSr
Constellation

@Saintbepis yes I know there are beta programs our there...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Saintbepis yes I know there are beta programs our there just I cant figure out how to get the beta program I'm also running the software update 14 I'm just kinda confused

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no beta for the S9 Phone Line, it had its beta for Pie last year, this year the beta is for the S10 family phones and testing Android 10. 

The S9 will however eventually get Android 10, next year after the release is rolled out to the s10 family and Note 10, then its likely that the note 9 and S9 family will recieve the release update.