cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGYjCXaUm4e
Asteroid

Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth scan does not pick up STN 13 Bluetooth headset - S6 Edge and Iphone XR can

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

As per the subject my Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth scan does not pick up STN 13 Bluetooth headset -

I have tried all of the suggested solutions i am able to pick them up on my S6 Edge and a colleagues Iphone XR. 

I have even tried to connect through Smart things. 

Please can you update the bluetooth software and send an update.

It is rediculous that an old phone samsung and a new Iphone can pick it up but not the S9 Plus. 

This is bad oversight -

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userGYjCXaUm4e
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth scan does not pick up STN 13 Bluetooth headset - S6 Edge and Iphone XR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

After engaging with the team on my phone using the logs error reports. I found my solution. I had to Reset Netweork settings, you lose your saves bluetooth and wifi stuff but for me it was worth it and then you just add your saves settigns back. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_3Z1lwEa
Astronaut

Same here... So disappointed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here...

So disappointed

userGYjCXaUm4e
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth scan does not pick up STN 13 Bluetooth headset - S6 Edge and Iphone XR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

After engaging with the team on my phone using the logs error reports. I found my solution. I had to Reset Netweork settings, you lose your saves bluetooth and wifi stuff but for me it was worth it and then you just add your saves settigns back.