cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: Galaxy S9 Plus music apps pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @usercRz0QwYbQM, have you attempted to clear your device's cache partition?

1. Power off your device
2. Power it back on by holding down the Volume Up, Home/Bixby, and Power keys.
3. When you see the Android laying down, wait for 30 seconds until it boots into the Recovery Menu.
4. From here, use the volume up/down keys to highlight "Wipe Cache partition" and select it with the power key.

Let me know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @Jyotirachel.   Did you a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @Jyotirachel.

Did you attempt the step from above?

Hey, @usercRz0QwYbQM, have you attempted to clear your device's cache partition?

1. Power off your device
2. Power it back on by holding down the Volume Up, Home/Bixby, and Power keys.
3. When you see the Android laying down, wait for 30 seconds until it boots into the Recovery Menu.
4. From here, use the volume up/down keys to highlight "Wipe Cache partition" and select it with the power key.

Let me know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jyotirachel
Constellation

Re: Hey, I hope you are doing well, @Jyotirachel. Did you a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

thanks for the response.

I gave it a try, I'll see how it does in the next few days and will give you an update

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @Jyotirachel, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to reach out and see if this was able to help you out.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know!

Jyotirachel
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, it didn't. it is pretty annoying. sometimes the pausing occurs every few minutes. kinda frustrating. 

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright, thanks for getting back to me, @Jyotirachel. Can you attempt to soft reset?

1. Power your device down by holding the Volume Down and Power keys until the device shuts off.
2. Then boot it back on and let us know how it responds.

Jyotirachel
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I am sorry to say, but none of these make a difference. I am growing frustration with this issue. 

J_B
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it is fustrating, it seems to be only happening with one online/streaming radio station I listen to 90% of the time. Pandora and my music player is now working like it should.

userW22ljl337i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got an S9 from T-Mobile and am having the same issue.  When I am playing music in shuffle play mode with Google Play Music, it just randomly stops after a certain length of time - maybe 20 minutes or longer.  I have to go back into the app and restart it like it wasn't running in the first place.  I never had this issue on my previous Pixel phone.  

uservNFDvs1N64
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Model # SM-G965U
G965USQU1ARBG
VERIZON