cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S9 Plus music apps pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjGKtyMIjOW, Have you tried turning your Accidental touch protection off?

I also highly recommend checking your Sleeping application list to see if you have your music streaming application listed to go to sleep when the timeout interval setting triggers. 

Here's an article that will assist with checking your sleeping apps: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200668/

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userLxwlafIMCk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: Smg960u1

Baseband: Smg960u1ues6Csh8

Carrier: Verizon

Stops as soon as it sleeps. Also stopped as I was typing this.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLxwlafIMCk Have you check to see if the app is under the list of sleeping apps on your device?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to get in touch and see if anyone was able to provide me with this information about their device.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrSsmfBfKcj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model Number: SM-G960W

Baseband version: G960WVLU1ARBG

Carrier: Rogers

I have only seen this happen when listening to spotify over bluetooth, and this is in addition to the random crackling that was reported in another thread.

userld
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well this is interesting. After being elevated to higher Samsung Tech level who said they are aware of the problem and it would be addressed in next software update.  I have not had any system updates as of today, however,  Tuesday my phone notification said to update Game Launcher which I believe is a Samsung App that comes with phone and organizes games. After that music Apps play perfectly. Games sound work as well. This was the only thing that changed on my phone. 3 days all is well.. LD 

userh8UbRjdb1W
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model SM-G965U

Baseband is not listed...

Software: G965USQU1ARBG

Hardware: REV1.1

Carrier: Sprint

usercugk3Zggjw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For some reason it works when I turn on airplane mode but I don't like that.

userA8r1wrhrxA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to settings->notifications->advanced-> 3 dots-> show system apps -> sound detector, sound picker, sound alive and turned everything off including notifications.  Seems to be working now without any adverse effects. Let me know if you found any positives or negatives with this!

Highlighted
user688m9d8EgW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy Note 8. I purchased it because I had 2 Galaxy s8 phones that also experienced this problem. I'm having the same issue and I just bought this phone in June. Not only does it do it with Google play,Spotify and Pandora but it also does it on videos. It's very frustrating! It happens on Netflix, YouTube and Amazon's movie app. I wish they would fix the issue. I have tried all troubleshooting steps above.