cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KAlicandri
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S9 Plus music apps pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. Phone is less than 24 hrs old. Bought unlocked at best buy and have tmobile as a provider. Samsung galaxy 9+ . Spotify is basically not usable. Super frustrating after dropping 1k.

userE8lG5wdisJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue here on multiple apps real annoying 

KAlicandri
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungTrevor I have the Galaxy 9+. I bought it unlocked at Best Buy and now have T-Mobile service. This is happening with Spotify, YouTube, etc. If this can't be fixed I will not keep this phone as music is one of the 3 things I really use it for.  Please let me know if you need more information. 

SM-G966U1

G965U1UEU1ARBG

Unlocked/T-Mobile

userKQ2Fl69aRA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am also having this problem with Apple music, Spotify, Youtube and Soundcloud. Its becoming a huge problem,  and unsafe while driving.

Model Number : SM-G965W

Baseband Version: G965WVLU1ARBG

Carrier:Freedom Mobile

userh8UbRjdb1W
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-G965U

Baseband isn't listen but hardware is REV1.1

carrier is Sprint. 

Highlighted
sam8988378
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same model, same hardware version, different carrier, same problem.

userkTy2WsIGyN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-g960U

Baseband Version- G960USQU2ARC6

Carrier- T-Mobile

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

userOujUWJY9W2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi ! Same issue here .. I've tried everything 

*Model: SM-G960U

*Baseband version: G960USQU1ARBG

*Carrier: T-Mobile 

userQpQe1CeaLP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here:

*Model: SM-G965U

*Baseband version: G965usq1arbg

*Carrier: Verizon

Been having this problem for weeks and it mostly effects spotify playlists that are radio like (playlist that are the generated kind vs self made playlists. On spotify that means playlist showing a heart and circle-x symbol when playing a song in place of the shuffle and continuous play symbol found on regular playlist, "Discover weekly" for example). Anyone with spotify should be able to duplicate this result by playing a track from their Discover weekly playlist and seeing if it pauses at the end of a single song. Mine pauses consistently with 1 second left in the song. The track looks like it's still playing (pause symbol visible instead of play symbol) but music stops and only hitting next or previous track will get it to play again.

I have tried searching multiple forums with no solution working. Already tried turning off battery optimization, didn't have go weather to delete, tried playing with screen on and with screen off, it consistently pauses after each and every song still. 

From this thread we can rule out Carrier as the problem since most posters have different carriers. I am willing to bet it's samsungs android skin at issue here. I'm on version 9.0 of the samsung experience, is everyone else experiencing this on the same version?

usercRz0QwYbQM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have also had this same problem since the recent software update. Only just upgraded to the samsung Galaxy s9 and I am very frustrated and unimpressed as I listen to music on my phone alot.