cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGls3KlRAcJ
Asteroid

Galaxy S9+ battery died and won't turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I'm new to the community though I've been a Samsung owner for a while now but

I was on a Whatsapp video call, and I got a warning that my battery is low. So, I plugged in my phone and continued my call. Then my phone just died on me and I left it to charge. The charging symbol was on the phone but there wasn't any percentage or anything. Then when I came back 10 minutes later, the phone won't turn on. I've tried everything:
Power + Vol Down
Leaving it to charge for an hour, even overnight
Power + Vol up + Bixby

Nothing!

My phone is unresponsive. I recently bought this phone in November 2018 and I would like to send it back. However, I am leaving the country in 7 days and won't be back for like 2 months so I urgently need this problem resolved. I tried to register for a repair through a nearby Samsung repair but, the website isn't loading or gives an error when I try to complete it.

I need assistance community. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S9+ battery died and won't turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend if you are able to locate one near you just to call them directly to schedule an appointment.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
userGls3KlRAcJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The issue is when I clicked "start repair". I was prompted to log in (though I am already logged in) and when I insert my credentials, the website says "Oops, something went wrong, please try later"

I assume that Samsung is having an issue with their website?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend if you are able to locate one near you just to call them directly to schedule an appointment.