Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nodablock
Asteroid

Galaxy S9+ keeps restarting.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy s9+ keeps restarting every few seconds. It has made the phone completely unuseable ad it has become very frustrating. It started happening whel i gopt off of work today, I took my phone out of my locker and put it in my pocket only to hear it start up but i thought nothing of it. When i was in my car i was confused because the phone was off even though I had just heard it start up, I turned it back on and called my mom only to have it shut back off 10 seconds into the call. I then tried turning the phone back on only to have it keep shutting off on me. When the phone is plugged in the screen looks like the phone has no battery for a few seconds then it show my precentage and is ablke to turn back on for a few secones. I linked a video of what it is doing. (sorry for the no audio, people in the house were making a lot of noise).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTvIYA9p-A&t=6s

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S9+ keeps restarting.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I took a look at the video you posted and I have some troubleshooting steps to share with you. Take a look at this guide for what to do when your device is stuck in a boot loop. Just follow the link below to access the full guide. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=710013&modelname=SM-...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I took a look at the video you posted and I have some troubleshooting steps to share with you. Take a look at this guide for what to do when your device is stuck in a boot loop. Just follow the link below to access the full guide. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=710013&modelname=SM-...

View solution in original post

Nodablock
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I performed this procedure last night during my attempts to fix the device. It got the phone out of the boot loop and it has been working alright other that a few random restarts that have occurred. I am going to keep an eye on the behavior of the device and I will post if anything further develops.

Nodablock
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New update. I performed the factory reset on the phone and it got the phone out of its boot loop state. The phone works until I put it in my pocket then it shuts itself off.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! I am glad we could help. Continue to keep us posted. 

userjSP19o4wi2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no content on the link you've shared.

userEXlgeaRZQy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that doesnt take you anywhere except to the samsung website