cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwNiBNNNlmq
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S9 not updating

I had to end up using Odin to flash the latest update.  I never even received a single update from the initial release.  Just make sure you flash the CSC file and not the Home_CSC file.  Backup your Galaxy using smart switch before doing this.

userFF0IaxtDoJ
Constellation

My phone was saying that it was already up to date. But I know that there was that new update on 01/31/2019. So I talked to Bixby and asked if there were any updates. The new update came up. I was able to update my S9+ to the latest version and didn't have any problems updating. Hope this works for you. 

userODvAsiaaZM
Constellation

What did you ask bixby specifically?

userU4vVqal0aW
Constellation

I tried asking Bixby and Bixby said searching and it showed that I'm on the latest update from 1st of August (something like that), other people I know and my sister and dad already got the update except me? Please help?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userU4vVqal0aW Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

user12mkxAvN5u
Constellation

Hey @SamsungAdam I'm having the same issue. My mom has the same phone and she gets updates while mine is stuck on 1st august

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user12mkxAvN5u Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

user12mkxAvN5u
Constellation

@SamsungAdam 

SM-G9650

Baseband version: G9650ZCU3ARH4

Unlocked but im on Digicel 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

As this is a straight talk device you would need to reach out to them directly as Samsung does not support Straight Talk devices.