cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_1wXlLI7
Astronaut

Galaxy S9 split screen sizing

When we first got our S9, we could select split screen and "window" the exact area of the app we wanted. The first major update scrapped this feature. How do I get it back?

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

You can resize the Split Screen size, to do so when the a...

You can resize the Split Screen size, to do so when the apps are in Split Screen where they separate there is a line, in the middle of the line you'll see like a dash line just tap there and move up or down to resize the screen. You can, download app made by Samsung called Good Lock from Galaxy Store to add color to split screen, use without pausing, pop up view and more.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung_1wXlLI7
Astronaut

Thanks NBI. Previously, the window could be adjusted late...

Thanks NBI. Previously, the window could be adjusted laterally, not just vertically (this was done initially and then you would choose the second app). This gave you the ability to "zoom" your selection. I must have been the only one on the planet to use this feature since I can find no answer on the topic.

Highlighted
Ms_Cat
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S9 split screen sizing

Hi  Samsung_1wXlLI7

You are not alone!  I love being able to have split screen or, as Samsung calls it, "Multi Window Function."  What I found on the US site was not very clear.  But I did locate instrutions with images on the Samsung UK Support site.

www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-the-multi-window-function-in-android-pie/

Good luck!