cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2IrE9NLFGo
Constellation

Galaxy S9 update

PLEASE GET RID OF THE MOST RECENT "UPDATE".

The word "update" is being used loosely. Ive never been so frustrated using a phone. I had a walmart phone before this, and it ran just about the same. We dont want bixby, let us disable it. The only reason its even getting opened now is because we do it on accident.  Whoever thought they were crafty for putting the clock to the left, instead of the right needs a therapist. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. So rediculous i want to throw up. Disgusting. The apps crash after the update. Texting is a hassle now, it used to be a timesaver. Whoever is responsible for this update needs to publicly apologize and be ridiculed for 3 days and 3 nights. My parents always said i was their biggest mistake, they called from the dead to tell me buying a samsung is number 1 now.

plz help

1 REPLY 1
Comet

Re: Galaxy S9 update

The clock on the left was a Google thing.  I believe Samsung didn't move it back was because of the source code not allowng them to. And God forbid the notch thing... I never want to see the bleeping notch on a Samsung.  To bad I see the option in developer options on my s9+. I looked through it,  and a pixel 3xl notch or the fugly double notch isn't for me. 

Personally I should like Samsung to move the clock back myself.  And not make me think Samsung is planning a ugly notch thing.