cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGls3KlRAcJ
Asteroid

Galaxy S9+ won't turn on after two repairs. What next?

Hi community,

I've been here before with this situation. My Galaxy S9+ battery dies on me, I put it to charge and the screen blanks out and never turns on again. I carried it to my local ubreakifix (which was 20 miles away) for them to fix it. I was then stranded in another country when it happened to me 2 months later. I mailed my phone back to the USA to be repaired by Samsung themselves and I didn't have an issue for 2 months. Now, my phone is going through the same issue again, it won't turn on. Can I just conclude that I bought a faulty device? My phone was not wet prior to any of these 3 scenarios and I've tried every button combination known to man to fix my phone.

I year hasn't passed since I bought my phone (warranty isn't close to being finished) so would Samsung give me a new phone since this is a repeat issue with no solution?

2 REPLIES 2
L00K3Y
Astronaut

I wouldn't accept any other solution if thats what Samsun...

I wouldn't accept any other solution if thats what Samsung suggests. Point blank nothing else...

userGls3KlRAcJ
Asteroid

Re: I wouldn't accept any other solution if thats what Samsun...

But they have claimed to "fix" my problem twice but to no avail. My phone has the same issue in 2 months or so