cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebE51
Constellation

Galaxy buds case not charging.

So i got my buds abot two weeks ago, but the case has stopped cxharging the bud unless i plug them into wall power, plus my right bud discharges faster then the left.

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy buds case not charging.

@ebE51 wrote:

So i got my buds abot two weeks ago, but the case has stopped cxharging the bud unless i plug them into wall power, plus my right bud discharges faster then the left.

So you charge them regularly using wireless charger and now you need to plug them in?

ebE51
Constellation

I only charge them cable every two days , until the case decided not to charge the buds anymore now i have to charge them everyday, cause the case wont charge them unless i plug it into wall power using the incudled cable.

Honored Contributor

@ebE51 wrote:

I only charge them cable every two days , until the case decided not to charge the buds anymore now i have to charge them everyday, cause the case wont charge them unless i plug it into wall power using the incudled cable.

@ebE51 

Oh, I see.  So the case can't charge earbuds without being plugged in.  Normally I would suggest you to reset the buds via Galaxy Wearable app but don't think it will do anything.

Contact Samsung Tech support and see if repair/replacement will be offered to you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @ebE51,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
KadenDarrow
Asteroid

Your wireless charger may be messed up, the cord that it is plugged into may even be messed up. That goes for the charging block and the plug itself. My right earbud also drains battery faster, I wonder why.