cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S3M1
Constellation

Galaxy s9+ Screen & Battery Problems

I've had my s9+ for a year and its running smoothly and great and has never suffered any damage that I know of at all. However I started to notice that if I look at certain angles on the screen or at different lighting, there are noticeable differences in the dimness and color at different points of the lcd screen. I'm also noticing that it is taking conciderably longer to charge my phone with fast charge than it had used too along with the battery life draining within 3 to 4 hours of average use youtube, netflex ect. I dont know if this is a common problem or If I should fix it considering the fact that it is happening on its own without me even causing any physical damage to the phone or bringing it underwater.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy s9+ Screen & Battery Problems

There are several things you can do to improve the function of your phone. I will list some article for you. Please let me know if any of these are helpful.

Orange or Amber Tint on Phone's Screen

Phone or Tablet's Display Is Very Dim

Phone's Display Is Not Clear or Has Poor Resolution

Uneven screen or Edge color on phone screen

Increase the phone or tablet's battery life

Phone or tablet will not charge

S3M1
Constellation

Where is the article at?

Where is the article at?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Where is the article at?

user2X1LZlKxgx
Constellation

Charging is also slow for me recently. I own 2 S9+ phones...

Charging is also slow for me recently. I own 2 S9+ phones and my best friend has 1. We are all getting the "slow charging" message. It timed perfectly with the S10 release....strange but familiar.