cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy s9 plus lockscreen flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello guys, has anybody noticed flickering when on lockscreen? If I set a video as a wallpaper, pull the notification panel down and hold down on the Wi-Fi button for example to enter the settings, while the intelligent scan starts trying to recognise me the screen starts flickering like crazy...this does not happen with the stock infinity wallpapers. Thanks! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy s9 plus lockscreen flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLfLvPHlSmR If the issue is not present while the phone is in Safe Mode, there is a 3rd party app causing the problem. Do you remember downloading any new apps right before the issue started? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userLfLvPHlSmR, can you try booting your phone into safe mode to see if the problem continues? 

To get into safe mode, just do the following:

• Power your device down
  • Then power it back on
  • Press and hold the Volume Down key when you see the Samsung logo until the phone is powered on. 

Let me know how this works.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply! No, this is not happening when I'm in safe mode. I set the same video wallpaper and everything seems ok!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLfLvPHlSmR If the issue is not present while the phone is in Safe Mode, there is a 3rd party app causing the problem. Do you remember downloading any new apps right before the issue started? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found it! It was the lockstar app from Goodlock! Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.